Wednesday 12 September 2012

Simple Spotless Skin Anti Blemish Moisturiser


Sorry this photo is the wrong way round!

I bought this moisturizer, along with two other Simple products (which will be reviewed soon!) because I needed a new one and it was in the three for two deal at Boots. The ingredients include Zin and Chamomile and it promises results from day one. About my skin type, I have oily.combination skin which gets dry and tight if i don't moisturize. I have blemishes on my t zone, and if i have a particularly bad skin day, they will spread to my hair line and cheeks. I wouldnt say they are bad enough to be acne, but its like typical teenage skin. As i was buying this to replace my moisturizer, i also needed it to leave my skin hydrated, as with some moisturizers that are more for blemishes, they can leave skin dry and tight. But this one actually doesn't! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated and smooth.I must admit, I do still use my old moisturizer in the morning, before I put my make up on, but when it finally runs out (its lasting for ages!) I will be using this morning and night. I think it is a bit too soon to say whether its helped my blemishes, but I'll keep you posted! I would say the results from day 1 promise is a little bit of an over exaggeration, but for some people it might work!

This retails for around £4.99 in Boots.

How did you find this product?

ellie xoxox


1 comment:

  1. HEY, would you possibly mind checking out my review? xxxx
    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/visibly-clear-skin-revival.html

    ReplyDelete